What is Desocketing (or Decarding)?
Card desocketing is a way for players to remove slotted cards from their equipment. It's a great way to revamp your old favorite gear with new cards, or put the card into a fresh new piece of gear. This service is available on both Chaos and Thor servers.
How to Desocket Cards
Cards can be desocketed from their items by the NPC Jeremy in Malangdo (215, 166).
Jeremy's desocketing service can be paid for in one of four different ways:
- 1,000,000 (1 million) Zeny is the basic service fee, but has a high chance of failure
- General Lubricant can be used to raise the chances of a successful desocketing
- High Rank Lubricant can be used for an even greater chance of desocketing success
- Silit Pong is the best lubricant on the market, and is reserved for MVP cards - 100% success guaranteed!
When an item is desocketed successfully, you get both the item and the card back intact.
When an item desocket fails, either one or both of the item and the card are destroyed.
Lubricants help ease the separation between the item and its card. They can be purchased from the Special Vending Machine in Malangdo (218, 165) for the following exchange rates:
- Silit Pong Bottle = 192 Silvervine fruits
- High Rank Lubricant = 56 Silvervine fruits
- General Lubricant = 36 Silvervine fruits
Silvervine Fruits can be purchased from the Cash Shop in Silvervine Boxes. The boxes are able to be traded and vended, but not the fruits themselves.
Remember Jeremy in Malangdo the next time you want your card and items separated!
Article ID: 856, Created On: 3/16/2017, Modified: 3/16/2017