Emancipating Your Baby Character

A new NPC can be found in the east wing of the Town Office in Prontera, named “inform family relations”.
By talking to this NPC you will be given the option of Family separation. In this way, Baby characters will be able to follow the instructions and guidelines to become emancipated from their parents.
Parents will have the option of emancipating their baby through this NPC, as well. For any encountered issues, feel free to contact the Customer Support Team.

Add Feedback