If you are running an older, outdated version of our Ragnarok client this will likely cause stability issues.
The most common problem is that sometime shortly after loading the client and logging in, the game will crash completely and provide a complex error message filled with letters, numbers and something like "Job: Novice"
at the bottom. In order to correct this, you will need to take the following steps.
1. Completely uninstall Ragnarok Online
- check all directories and files after removing the program to make sure no traces were left behind
2. Click on the following link and download the latest version of our client
3. Follow the instructions to install Ragnarok and bootup the client from the appropriate desktop shortcut.
- Renewal or Classic
- Make sure to right click and select "Run as Administrator" for whichever client you load
- If you are uncertain whether or not you are running the correct client, the .exe files should be named Renewal.exe and
RagnarokFree.exe respectively. If the names of the .exe file under the properties tab don't show up exactly like that, it's an older client