If you are using Windows Vista or 7, try the following.
- Log on to the Windows as an administrator.
- Select the option 'Run as administrator' when starting the client.
You may also running the client in compatibility mode:
- Right-click the client icon and select 'Properties'.
- Select the 'Compatibility' tab
- Check the box next to 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:'
- Select 'Windows XP (Service Pack 3)' from the drop down box.
- Click 'OK'
If the issue continues or you are using Windows XP, please try the following:
- Update the graphics card and chipset drivers
- Uninstall the game
- Delete the game folder
- Update antivirus program and run a full scan
- Delete any infected files
- Download updated client from our website (using IE6 or higher, do not use Firefox or any download accelerator)
- Reinstall the game from the latest available version of our client found at www.roseonlinegame.com
If the problem still persists please Submit a Ticket to the support team.