If you should see someone displayed suspicious or bot like activity, you can report them to the GM Team in a ticket. When reporting a player for ill mannered or suspicious behavior, the following steps should be taken:
- Evidence should be provided if possible in the form of a video of sufficient length to exemplify the actions being taken by the suspicious player, as well as all the tests done. This video must be unedited as well, and must display the entire Ro2 screen.
- Attempt to contact the player through all means possible, Normal/Public/Private chats as players may have one or more of these chats closed.
- Be visible to the player you are reporting while testing their behavior. This ensures that even if they have all chats closed they are aware of your presence and should react in some way.
- Other means of testing include opening trade, requesting a duel, and counting down so the player knows that you will be reporting them, giving them ample time to respond.
- Once your video is complete, please make sure when submitting your ticket
to use 'Bot Report'
in the Subject. We'll be adding these reports to a special category to make sure we get to them as quickly as possible.
Please know that this evidence will be reviewed and if sufficient, players can and will be suspended for third party program use.